Teacups Paper Cutting Digital Template
Free UK delivery on all orders over £25!
SPECIAL OFFER: 3 for 2 on Digital Paper Cutting Templates! Add 3 digital paper cutting templates to your cart and get the cheapest free. CLICK HERE to see the full range.
Teacups Cutting Digital Template is a versatile design suitable for hand cutting or for use with a range of cutting machines. Designed by paper artist Emma Boyes.
The high resolution digital files are easily resized using your own graphics software, ready to print and cut at home, again and again.
Along with cutting files, a PDF greyscale template is also supplied, with the design flipped. This allows you to cut the template by hand using a scalpel, then simply flip the sheet back over when complete.
For cutting by hand, we recommend printing your template on 190gsm heavyweight paper (CLICK HERE)
Please read our digital downloads terms and conditions below.
• 1 x SVG cutting file
• 1 x DXF cutting file
• 1 x PNG graphic file
• Print as many times as required
• Resize in your own graphics software for a range of uses
• Cut in a variety of ways – cutting machine, hand-cut, laser cutting, engraving
• Cut using a range of materials – paper, card, vinyl, acrylic, MDF
Please note: This is a digital product, no physical item will be shipped.
Terms and Conditions for Digital Downloads
You are permitted to:
• You may use this file for personal use and to create low volume products commercially where those products are handmade.
• The commercial allowance is 200 uses/sales per calendar year per file.
You are NOT permitted to:
• You may not print the graphics for sale in kit form or otherwise as a standalone product.
• You may not share this file.
• Designs are not to be used as company logos, trademarks, or personal stationery
• You may not copy and duplicate any of Katy Sue Designs products for sale, profit, loan or otherwise.
• No graphics or alterations of these graphics may be distributed free or for sale via the internet without the permission of Katy Sue Designs Ltd.
• The file and the copyright remains the intellectual property of Katy Sue Designs Ltd.
• As this is a digital file, no returns or cancellations are accepted.
Helpful Information• You can resize this file to fit different design sizes but you must keep it scaled
correctly to prevent distortion (ie. maintain the original aspect ratio).• Cutting files can be easily used in any cutting software, such as Silhouette Studio, Cricut Design Space, etc.
• The files may be used (but not limited to) cutting paper, vinyl, scrapbooking, greeting cards, t-shirts, mugs, decals, decorating, home decor, wall art, etc.
• You may ungroup the items for ease of cutting and also recolour the artwork as you require.
Follow these steps to open zip files on Mac:
• Click the Unzip button
• From the drop down menu, choose to unzip your files
• A Finder style window will open
• Choose to unzip the entire Zip file or selected Items
Follow these steps to open zip files on a Windows PC:
• Double-click the compressed (zipped) folder
• Select the file or files you want to extract
• Right-click your selection and click Copy
• Navigate to the location you want to unzip the files to
• Right-click and select Paste
Copyright © 2022 Katy Sue Designs Ltd.