Ropes and Knots Silicone Mould
Free UK delivery on all orders over £29.99!
The detail in the ropes and knots is amazing. The depth to this mould will allow you to create extremely realistic knots people won't believe you haven’t used real rope. This mould compliments any nautical theme you have but can also be used as decoration for wedding and birthday themes too.
Ropes and Knots mould for cake decorating
Decorate your cake with these incredibly detailed and realistic ropes and knots. This cake decorating mould is so adaptable and can be used in a huge range of themed cake or as a border for wedding or birthday cakes.
Ropes and Knots mould for crafters
Decorate your projects with these realistic looking ropes and knots. There is unbelievable detail in these moulds that you simply won’t believe they are not real rope.
How to use the Ropes and Knots silicone mould for clay
How to Use with Fondant or Sugar paste
Wash and dry moulds well before use and lightly dust with corn flour to ease release. Keeping mould on a flat firm surface, push in a smooth ball of paste. Press paste evenly and firmly into mould without overfilling. Use a rolling pin and apply even pressure to ensure all areas are full and the base is flat. Scrape away any excess paste then push paste away from the edges so that you get a clean release. Turn over mould and release paste embellishment gently onto a clean surface.
Ropes and Knots Mould Size Guide
- Size of mould 7.5cm in height by 18cm wide and 1.2cm deep
- Large rope size is 1cm in height by 18cm wide and 0.5cm deep
- Medium rope size is 0.8cm in height by 18cm wide and 0.4cm deep
- Small rope size is 0.5cm in height and 18cm wide and 0.3cm deep
- Large knot size is 2.2cm in height and 1.7cm wide and 1cm deep
- Medium knot size is 2.1cm in height and 1.4cm wide and 0.6cm deep
- Small knot size is 1.2cm in height and 0.7cm wide and 0.4cm deep
This Ropes and Knots silicone mould was designed and created by Katy Sue Designs in the UK and are made with FDA compliant food grade silicone.
You can use the Ropes and Knots mould with:
• sugar paste
• flower paste
• modelling paste
• boiled sugar
• cold porcelain
• salt dough
• air drying clay
• polymer clay
• embossing powder
- Dishwasher safe
- The mould can be used in an oven up to 200°c