Jubilee Edition Kanbear Digital Card Making Kit
Free UK delivery on all orders over £25!
FREE! This Digital Card Making Kit has all the artwork you need to create A6 size cards featuring our Jubilee Edition Kanbear for birthdays, anniversaries or to mark this year's royal celebrations!
Kanban Crafts' Kanbears have long been a favourite amongst card makers, so we're thrilled to offer this Jubilee Edition for free! No purchase necessary, this is our gift to you, simply add to your cart and proceed through the checkout so that the download link can be automatically emailed to you.
• Print out the A4 file – we recommend you use 250gsm cardstock (CLICK HERE)
• Cut out the A6 card front and back then fold in half – Union Jack on front and 'Handmade by me' on reverse
• Cut out the fluffy regal bear card topper and attach to the card front
• Then cut out and add the sentiments and embellishments to create many different design combinations.
Please note: This is a digital product, no physical item will be shipped.
Please read our digital downloads terms and conditions below.
Instant download A4 size file containing:
• A6 Jubilee Edition 'Kanbear' topper
• A6 card front and back
• Union Jack border and bunting
• Flag and crown embellishments
• Supplied in JPG and PDF format
• High resolution – 300 dpi
• Print as many times as required
Terms and Conditions for Digital Downloads
You are permitted to:
• You may use this file for personal use and to create low volume products commercially where those products are handmade.
• The commercial allowance is 200 uses/sales per calendar year per file.
You are NOT permitted to:
• You may not print the graphics for sale in kit form or otherwise as a standalone product.
• You may not share this file.
• Designs are not to be used as company logos, trademarks, or personal stationery
• You may not copy and duplicate any of Katy Sue Designs products for sale, profit, loan or otherwise.
• No graphics or alterations of these graphics may be distributed free or for sale via the internet without the permission of Katy Sue Designs Ltd.
• The file and the copyright remains the intellectual property of Katy Sue Designs Ltd.
• As this is a digital file, no returns or cancellations are accepted.
• You can resize this file to fit different design sizes but you must keep it scaled
• The files may be used (but not limited to) paper, scrapbooking, greeting cards, t-shirts, mugs, decals, decorating, home decor, wall art, etc.
Follow these steps to open zip files on Mac:
• Click the Unzip button
• From the drop down menu, choose to unzip your files
• A Finder style window will open
• Choose to unzip the entire Zip file or selected Items
Follow these steps to open zip files on a Windows PC:
• Double-click the compressed (zipped) folder
• Select the file or files you want to extract
• Right-click your selection and click Copy
• Navigate to the location you want to unzip the files to
• Right-click and select Paste
Copyright © 2022 Katy Sue Designs Ltd.