Union Jack Digital Quilling Templates
FREE UK DELIVERY on all orders over £29.99!
FREE! This Digital Quilling Template includes two designs – Union Jack flag and heart – a wonderful craft project to celebrate Britishness! Simply add to your cart and proceed through the checkout so that the download link can be automatically emailed to you.
• Quilling strips – we recommend 10mm Christmas Red Strips (CLICK HERE) and 10mm Deep Blue Strips (CLICK HERE)
• Quilling tweezers, scissors and glue – need supplies? CLICK HERE
• White heavyweight paper or cardstock to print out your templates.
Watch our how-to video:
Please note: This is a digital product, no physical item will be shipped.
Please read our digital downloads terms and conditions below.
Instant download zip file containing:
• Union Jack quilling templates in two styles: flag and heart shaped
• Designs are placed within A4 size PDFs
• Two types of template for each design, plus an instruction/measuring sheet
• High resolution – 300 dpi
• Print as many times as required
Terms and Conditions for Digital Downloads
You are permitted to:
• You may use this file for personal use and to create low volume products commercially where those products are handmade.
• The commercial allowance is 200 uses/sales per calendar year per file.
You are NOT permitted to:
• You may not print the graphics for sale in kit form or otherwise as a standalone product.
• You may not share this file.
• Designs are not to be used as company logos, trademarks, or personal stationery
• You may not copy and duplicate any of Katy Sue Designs products for sale, profit, loan or otherwise.
• No graphics or alterations of these graphics may be distributed free or for sale via the internet without the permission of Katy Sue Designs Ltd.
• The file and the copyright remains the intellectual property of Katy Sue Designs Ltd.
• As this is a digital file, no returns or cancellations are accepted.
• You can resize this file to fit different design sizes but you must keep it scaled
• The files may be used (but not limited to) paper, scrapbooking, greeting cards, t-shirts, mugs, decals, decorating, home decor, wall art, etc.
Follow these steps to open zip files on Mac:
• Click the Unzip button
• From the drop down menu, choose to unzip your files
• A Finder style window will open
• Choose to unzip the entire Zip file or selected Items
Follow these steps to open zip files on a Windows PC:
• Double-click the compressed (zipped) folder
• Select the file or files you want to extract
• Right-click your selection and click Copy
• Navigate to the location you want to unzip the files to
• Right-click and select Paste
Copyright © 2022 Katy Sue Designs Ltd.