Vintage Union Jack Flags – A4 Digital Papers
FREE UK DELIVERY on all orders over £29.99!
This selection of 26 Union Jack inspired designs can be printed out at home and used to add a British twist to your card making and paper projects – perfect for bunting! The selection of 13 colours in 2 designs will suit a variety of themes and occasions such as garden parties, graduations and royal celebrations, especially the Jubilee!
These vintage style digital papers, are great for card making, matting and layering, scrapbooking, junk journalling, paper craft or making ephemera and collage work.
Please read our digital downloads terms and conditions below.
• 26 x JPG files – 2 designs in 13 colours
• High resolution – 300 dpi
• A4 size – 210mm x 297mm
Please note: This is a digital product, no physical item will be shipped.
Terms and Conditions for Digital Downloads
You are permitted to:
• You may use this file for personal use and to create low volume products commercially where those products are handmade.
• The commercial allowance is 200 uses/sales per calendar year per file.
You are NOT permitted to:
• You may not print the graphics for sale in kit form or otherwise as a standalone product.
• You may not share this file.
• Designs are not to be used as company logos, trademarks, or personal stationery
• You may not copy and duplicate any of Katy Sue Designs products for sale, profit, loan or otherwise.
• No graphics or alterations of these graphics may be distributed free or for sale via the internet without the permission of Katy Sue Designs Ltd.
• The file and the copyright remains the intellectual property of Katy Sue Designs Ltd.
• As this is a digital file, no returns or cancellations are accepted.
Helpful Information• You can resize this file to fit different design sizes but you must keep it scaled
• The files may be used (but not limited to) paper, scrapbooking, greeting cards, t-shirts, mugs, decals, decorating, home decor, wall art, etc.
Follow these steps to open zip files on Mac:
• Click the Unzip button
• From the drop down menu, choose to unzip your files
• A Finder style window will open
• Choose to unzip the entire Zip file or selected Items
Follow these steps to open zip files on a Windows PC:
• Double-click the compressed (zipped) folder
• Select the file or files you want to extract
• Right-click your selection and click Copy
• Navigate to the location you want to unzip the files to
• Right-click and select Paste
Copyright © 2022 Katy Sue Designs Ltd.