Miniature Flower Pots Quilling Instructions Download
FREE UK DELIVERY on all orders over £29.99!
SPECIAL OFFER: Get 3 for 2 on all Digital Quilling Templates!
Our Miniature Flower Pots Quilling Instructions Download shows you how to make 6 miniature flowers and pots; Daffodil, Hyacinth, Primroses, Crocus, Narcissus and Curled Flowers. Will appeal to beginners and experienced quillers alike. Each flower project is broken down into concise, step-by-step instructions and pictures that are easy to follow. Display your finished project at home or give as a gift to friends and family.
Included with this PDF are easy-to-follow instructions, quilling strip lengths to measure against, and step-by-step images, so all you have to do is follow along and watch your quilled artwork come to life!
Simply add to your cart, proceed through the checkout and the download link will be automatically emailed to you.
You'll also need
• Quilling strips – we've created the perfect packs which feature all the colours you'll need: Miniature Flower Pots Bright 3mm Quilling Strips Selection and Miniature Flower Pots Brown and Yellow 5mm Quilling Strips
• Quilling Tool, Quilling tweezers, scissors and glue – need supplies? (CLICK HERE)
• The Flower Pots work beautifully with our Mini Aperture Cards, available in Circle, Oval or Rectangle designs
Gain access to FREE accompanying instructional videos when you download this product. Take a sneak peak below:
Once downloaded, print out the instructions (DO NOT scale to fit when printing).
Choose your quilling strips – the pictured designs use 3mm and 5mm width paper strips. Follow our suggested colour palette. Flower Pots Bright 3mm Quilling Strips Selection and Flower Pots Brown and Yellow 5mm Quilling Strips. We've created the perfect mixed packs of quilling strips featuring a great selection of colours suitable for this project, making it easy and cost-effective to get started!
Please note: This is a digital product, no physical item will be shipped.
Instant download zip file containing:
• Miniature Flower Pots Quilling instructions A4 PDF
Print as many times as required
Please read our download terms and conditions at the bottom of this page.
Terms and Conditions for Digital Downloads
You are permitted to:
• You may use this file for personal use and to create low volume products commercially where those products are handmade.
• The commercial allowance is 200 uses/sales per calendar year per file.
You are NOT permitted to:
• You may not print the graphics for sale in kit form or otherwise as a standalone product.
• You may not share this file.
• Designs are not to be used as company logos, trademarks, or personal stationery
• You may not copy and duplicate any of Katy Sue Designs products for sale, profit, loan or otherwise.
• No graphics or alterations of these graphics may be distributed free or for sale via the internet without the permission of Katy Sue Designs Ltd.
• The file and the copyright remains the intellectual property of Katy Sue Designs Ltd.
• As this is a digital file, no returns or cancellations are accepted.
• You can resize this file to fit different design sizes but you must keep it scaled
• The files may be used (but not limited to) paper, scrapbooking, greeting cards, t-shirts, mugs, decals, decorating, home decor, wall art, etc.
Follow these steps to open zip files on Mac:
• Click the Unzip button
• From the drop down menu, choose to unzip your files
• A Finder style window will open
• Choose to unzip the entire Zip file or selected Items
Follow these steps to open zip files on a Windows PC:
• Double-click the compressed (zipped) folder
• Select the file or files you want to extract
• Right-click your selection and click Copy
• Navigate to the location you want to unzip the files to
• Right-click and select Paste
Copyright © 2022 Katy Sue Designs Ltd.