Follow along and make this Christmas shadow box
What you'll need:
- Start with the base of the shadow box and build it up as per instruction leaflet.
- Paint all shadow box pieces and let dry.
- Once the paint is dry you can start decorating inside the box.
- Paint the Let it snow and add to the centre of the shadow box.
- Insert the string light through the hole in the frame and use hot glue or something similar to hold the lights in place around the inside of the shadow box.
- Use the peel off stickers to decorate inside the box, the corner stickers work well in each point of the star.
- Use red liner tape from the adhesive pack to stick the clear acrylic star to the top connecting MDF star.
- Stick the front connecter star on top of the base, make sure the tabs snap into the slots.
- Use the final MDF star frame to cover up all of the connections and decorate this with the border peel off stickers.
- The star shadow box is free standing so no need for picture hooks unless you want to wall mount it. Turn on the lights and enjoy!