Mr & Mrs Circle Wooden Cake Topper (Long Pick)
Free UK delivery on all orders!
Made from MDF, this cake topper is perfect for contemporary wedding cakes and can be customised to co-ordinate with your unique cake design by using food-safe colours to decorate the wooden lettering.
This cake topper has been created with an extra-long, single pick to give stability when placed on top of a cake and also to allow the topper to stand above other cake decorations so it can be clearly seen.
We have designed our range of cake toppers at the request of our professional cake design team members who wanted a product that could stand above show stopping cake embellishments and flowers on the top tier of cakes. Our range includes sentiments and shapes for special occasions, all created to an exceptionally high quality with a beautiful finish.
How to use
Use a straw to create a barrier between the topper and the cake.
- Take a skewer to pierce the cake as deeply as required where you want to position the topper.
- Make sure your straw is wide enough to fit the pick then cut the straw to the desired depth. Block one end with a ball of fondant or sugar paste.
- Insert the straw with the blocked end at the bottom into the pre-pierced hole.
- The top of the straw should be flush with the top of the cake and not showing above.
- Insert the cake topper into the straw for display. Do not insert this cake topper into your cake without this barrier.
Made in the UK from formaldehyde free MDF.
- Mr & Mrs Circle Size - 125mm x 125mm
- Cake Pick Size - 150mm
Please note due to high demand products may take 7 days to dispatch