Katy Sue Designs is small business, manufacturing their own unique range of award winning cake decorating art and craft products. Products are made in their South Shields factory and sold to 40 countries. Katy Sue Designs also have has its own USA subsidiary distribution company which is growing significantly. The company consists of a small team of 12 but has ambitious growth plans.
You will have previous experience in an admin/customer service role. You will be a competent user of IT , be able to use excel and be a good communicator both verbally and in written form. You will be part of a creative environment and enjoy dealing with a wide variety of customers by telephone, email, the website and social media.
- Organisational Skills
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Excel
- Excellent Excel skills - Pivot Tables & vlook ups
- Competent social media use to answer customer queries
- Friendly, outgoing personality telephone manner
- Processing sales invoices
- Processing invoices, checking, coding and entering on the system
- Statement reconciliations
- Reconciling company credit cards
- Staff expenses
- Petty cash
- Managing supplier & customer queries
- Daily banking
- Ad hoc finance/admin duties
- Customer service emails
- Customer service messaging via social platforms.
Salary band £16,000 - £18,000 pa depending upon experience
37.5 hours per week 9 -5pm Mon - Fri
CV ‘s to Susan Balfour emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org