Katy Sue Designs is well known in the world of cake decorating and crafts, manufacturing and selling a wide range of award winning products used by creative people via our own companies in the UK and USA and exporting to 40 countries. Based in South Shields within walking distance of the Metro we operate on a dual site with R+D, manufacturing, office, graphics and TV studio in two buildings on site.
After recently taking new investment from angel investors with high level tech and digital industry experience we are seeking a dynamic ecommerce manager with a passion for sales to build on our early success. In a rewarding role that has a newly appointed digital marketing assistant working with you, you will proactively manage and develop our online sales channels, in particular Amazon both UK and USA.
Salary £20k -£25k pa dependent upon experience, plus sales incentive scheme OTE £40k
Please note that we are not looking to engage or work with recruitment agencies.
Closing date: July 30th
Amazon - Third Party Sales Channels
- Make a success of Amazon Marketing management to achieve rapid growth.
- Awareness and exploration of other marketplaces to list and sell Katy Sue Designs products.
- A deep Knowledge of SEO best practice to optimise website structure, setup and page content.
- Management of website development and maintenance, ensuring the presentation of the website reflects campaigns, sales, trends and seasonal opportunities.
- Use of Google Analytics and Search Console to analyse website traffic and customer journey/purchase funnel, optimising customer journey where possible.
- Experience of remarketing and use of the Google Display network to increase product sales.
- Preparation of online sales reports to track traffic and product sale sources, return on investment and other
- Working with outside agencies, support and analyse ROI performance of Google Adwords, Google Shopping and search platforms, setup, implement, analyse and optimise search campaigns to increase website traffic and product sales.
Skills and Aptitudes
- Results driven person who can identify quick wins and new opportunities for online growth.
- Impeccable attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders and external agencies.
Qualifications and Experience
- Min 2 years’ experience in ecommerce sales
- Proven track record of success in Amazon sales.
- Experience of Shopify
- Google certification in Adwords and/or Analytics.
- Digital marketing knowledge with experience of SEO, paid search, display and remarketing using Google Adwords, Google Shopping, Google Display Network and Bing Ads.
- Confident using web analytics solutions such as Google Analytics to analyze customer acquisition, journey and purchase funnel.
CV ‘s to Susan Balfour emailed to email@example.com