Katy Sue Designs is well known in the world of cake decorating and crafts, manufacturing and selling a wide range of award winning products used by creative people via our own companies in the UK and USA and exporting to 40 countries. Based in South Shields within walking distance of the Metro we operate on a dual site with R+D and manufacturing and Office, graphics and TV studio in two buildings on site.
After recently taking new investment from angel investors with high level tech and digital industry experience we are seeking a dynamic Digital Marketer with a passion for results to build on our early success. In a rewarding role that has a newly appointed digital marketing assistant reporting directly to you, you will proactively manage and develop our online sales channels, using our exciting and engaging content to execute and analyse digital marketing campaigns that will increase Katy Sue Designs product sales.
Salary £23k -£28k pa dependent upon experience, plus incentive scheme OTE £40k
Please note that we are not looking to engage or work with recruitment agencies.
Closing date: July 27th
- Managing and developing a social media paid campaign sales strategy for existing (Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and YouTube) and other relevant channels.
- A good Knowledge of SEO best practice to optimise website structure, setup and page content.
- Management of website development and maintenance.
- Use of Google Analytics and Search Console to analyse website traffic and customer journey/purchase funnel, optimising customer journey where possible.
- Experience of remarketing and use of the Google Display network to increase product sales.
- Preparation of online sales reports to track traffic and product sale sources, return on investment and other
- Management of email marketing platform and targeted campaigns.
- Distribution of regular emails to Katy Sue Designs customer lists, analysing and optimising open and click through rates to deliver optimum return on investment.
- Working with outside agencies, support and analyse ROI performance of Google Adwords, Google Shopping and search platforms, setup, implement, analyse and optimise search campaigns to increase website traffic and product sales.
Third Party Sales Channels
- Make a success of Amazon Marketing and Ebay management to achieve rapid growth.
- Awareness and exploration of other marketplaces to list and sell Katy Sue Designs products.
Skills and Aptitudes
- Results driven person who can identify quick wins and new opportunities for online growth.
- Impeccable attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders and external agencies.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience with proven track record in digital sales
- Demonstrable knowledge with experience of Facebook advertising campaigns.
- Demonstrable digital marketing knowledge with experience of SEO, email marketing and paid search, display and remarketing using Google Adwords, Google Shopping, Google Display Network and Bing Ads.
- Confident using web analytics solutions such as Google Analytics to analyse customer acquisition, journey and purchase funnel.
- Bachelor's degree in digital marketing, marketing, or relevant field of study.
- Google certification in Adwords and/or Analytics.
- Online marketplace experience (Amazon, eBay and others).
- HTML/CSS experience for email template, webpage design and optimisation.
- Competent using Photoshop or similar to design and edit creative, photography and other images.
CV ‘s to Susan Balfour emailed to email@example.com