Katy Sue Designs is well known in the world of cake decorating and crafts, manufacturing and selling a wide range of award winning products used by creative people via our own companies in the UK and USA and exporting to 40 countries. Based in South Shields within walking distance of the Metro we operate on a dual site with R+D and manufacturing and Office, graphics and TV studio in two buildings on site.
After recently taking new investment from angel investors with high level tech and digital industry experience we are seeking an ambitious digital marketing assistant with a passion for creativity to join our team. In a rewarding new role, you will report directly to the Digital Marketing Manager and proactively manage and develop social as well as traditional press channels using our exciting and engaging content. You will analyse the reach and ROI from digital/marketing campaigns that will increase Katy Sue Designs brand awareness and become the foundation of sales growth.
Salary £16k - £20k depending upon experience.
Please note that we are not looking to engage or work with recruitment agencies.
Closing date: July 27th
- Daily management and development all social media accounts, pages and groups.
- You will maximise the reach of our in house creative content across multiple platforms, analyse and measure the associated reach and actions.
- Working with our Digital Marketing team to ensure content is suitable for paid campaigns.
- Writing and maintaining engaging product content for our websites.
- Working with our digital team to ensure HTML product tags and descriptions are optimised for SEO.
- Proactively planning content for our blogs, by working with our design teams and researching influencers.
- Building strong marketing links to websites from other authoritive sites
- Working with our graphics team to create regular engaging newsletters with strong calls to action.
- Managing Design Teams and Influencers
- Working with the product development team to ensure product testers and outside content is delivered in time according to the plan. Using that content in a creative and engaging way, in line with the marketing plan.
Working with the Press and Media
- Developing a network within the industry press and beyond to provide our content as editorial.
- Developing online and offline partners.
- Attendance at exhibitions and maximising our exposure and data gathering at such events.
Skills and Aptitudes
- A strong interest in creative products and hobbies.
- Ability to network
- Impeccable written and spoken communication skills.
- Attention to detail
- Creative thinker
Qualifications and Experience
- 1 years’ experience in marketing/digital marketing
- Demonstrable knowledge of growing Facebook and other social media platforms
- Ability to communicate well in a team and with external stakeholders
- Ability to plan and work to deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of ROI in marketing
- Bachelor's degree in digital marketing, marketing, or relevant field of study.
- Competent using Photoshop or similar to design and edit creative, photography and other images.
- Good photography skills
CV ‘s to Susan Balfour emailed to email@example.com