Katy Sue Designs - Design team call
We are currently on the look out for some new design team members! Do you have a passion for making beautiful creations with Katy Sue products? Why not apply to become a design team member!
We are looking for design team members that would be the perfect fit for clay, craft and paper craft, cake and Flower Pro, take a look below to see just who we are looking for!
Cake/Cookie/Cupcake design team members
Someone that can wow us with your creations, we are open to any levels and any style. We will keep our eye out for those who have used Katy Sue Moulds in their makes.
Flower Pro design team members
Someone who is familiar with the Flower Pro brand and can create stunning clay or sugar flowers using the range. If you are a sugar artist we would expect your flowers to be displayed on a cake.
Clay design team members
Someone that loves to work with clay or any other medium and of course a love for Katy Sue Moulds is a must. We won't necessarily choose only crafters that use clay for this role.
Paper craft design team members
Someone who has eye for design and the ability to make beautiful cards using paper craft pads. Prior experience of our craft pads isn’t essential but but we would expect you to be familiar with the Katy Sue brand.
What does it mean to be a design team member?
You would receive a Katy Sue Designs product in advance and be set a deadline that we expect to be met. We would require one detailed sample or three smaller samples per launch and you must take high quality photos. For craft samples you will have the opportunity to showcase your designs on TV so this will need parcelling up and sending off to the Katy Sue HQ.
You will be asked at least once during your time being a design team member to create some content for a blog, this may either be videos or images, this would be paid for in the form of a £/$50 voucher to spend on Katy Sue’s website. You also have the opportunity to earn £50 (Not as a voucher) for every substantial tutorial that features in a print publication magazine.
- You don’t need to have a mountain of Moulds or Katy Sue products to become a member! We will provide you with new products that are yet to release and a starter pack which will include everything you need to get you going.
- You need to be enthusiastic about the Katy Sue brand and have a good understanding of Facebook for marketing purposes.
- You must have the time and energy to devote to the team, please note that we need deadlines to be met and they can often be very short giving a 3 weeks notice to complete.
- You will receive new Katy Sue products way in advance before general launch
- You will receive 30% off across the Katy Sue website.
- You will receive a starter pack filled with Katy Sue goodies
- The opportunity to showcase your designs to a wide audience including TV for our craft design team members
- Frequent promotion of your business on the Katy Sue Designs website and social channels
- The chance to receive £50 vouchers per blog entry
- The opportunity to receive £50 cash for any Katy Sue products used in a tutorial which is printed in a magazine
Cake Decorating Design Team Call - APPLY HERE
Apply using the links below:
Clay Craft Design Team Call - APPLY HERE
Paper Craft Design Team Call - APPLY HERE
Flower Pro Design Team Call - APPLY HERE
Deadline for Applications is Sunday 13th December.
Successful Applicants will be notified by email shortly after deadline.