Flower Pro Design Team
We are currently on the look out for some new design team members for our Flower Pro team! Do you have a passion for making beautiful sugar or clay handcrafted flowers? Why not apply to become a design team member!
Take a look below to see just who we are looking for!
What is a Flower Pro design team member?
Someone who is familiar with the Flower Pro brand and can create stunning clay or sugar flowers using the range. If you are a sugar artist we would expect your flowers to be displayed on a cake.
What does it mean to be a design team member?
You will produce content and photography for newly released products that will be used for marketing on our social media channels.
- You don’t need to have a mountain of Moulds or Katy Sue products to become a member! We will provide you with new products that are yet to release and a starter pack which will include everything you need to get you going.
- You need to be enthusiastic about the Katy Sue brand and have a good understanding of Facebook for marketing purposes.
- You must have the time and energy to devote to the team, please note that we need deadlines to be met and they can often be very short giving a 3 weeks notice to complete.
- You will receive new Flower Pro products way in advance before general launch
- You will receive 30% off across the Katy Sue website.
- You will receive a starter pack filled with Katy Sue goodies
- The opportunity to showcase your designs to a wide audience
- Frequent promotion of your business on the Katy Sue Designs website and social channels
- The opportunity to receive £50 vouchers per blog entry
- The opportunity to receive £50 cash for any Katy Sue products used in a tutorial which is printed in a magazine
What is expected
You would receive a Katy Sue Designs product in advance and be set a deadline that we expect to be met. We would require one detailed sample or three smaller samples per launch and you must take high quality photos.
You will be asked at least once during your time being a design team member to create some content for a blog, this may either be videos or images, this would be paid for in the form of a £/$50 voucher to spend on Katy Sue’s website. You also have the opportunity to earn £50 (not as a voucher) for every substantial tutorial that features in a print publication magazine.
Apply using the links below:
Deadline for applications is Monday 4th January.
Or email email@example.com with pictures of your work, social links and a short bio about yourself.