Apply to be a Katy Sue Design Team Member
Would you like to be part of our Cake Design Team, working with NEW products before they launch and providing inspiration to our customers? Our design team is open to cake and cookie designers at all levels you just need to be able to work to our tight deadlines and take great photographs.
As a Design Team Member you:
- will use our latest products to create fantastic handmade samples and send us high quality photos of your designs by a deadline. (Occasionally we may ask you to send the samples in and will provide postage costs).
- will promote Katy Sue Designs on your social media networks.
- will provide a project for the Katy Sue Designs blog three times per year.
- optional - may be asked to create projects for magazines (payment given).
- optional - may be asked for instructional videos which would be uploaded to the Katy Sue Designs YouTube channel (payment given).
What you will get in return:
- new releases appropriate to your craft, free of charge prior to their launch.
- frequent promotion of your business/work on the Katy Sue Designs Facebook page.
- a design team logo to display on your blog/website/social media sites.
- payment for any printed submissions or videos we request.
We’re looking for people who:
- must be able to take good quality photographs of their work.
- are enthusiastic about Katy Sue Designs products
- have a good understanding of social media and are active Facebook/Instagram and Pinterest users.
- have the time and energy to devote to our team.
- can meet set deadlines. Our Deadlines are very short with typically no more than 3 weeks to complete.
How to Apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Your name, email, phone number, and address (including country).
- The style of cake/ sugar craft you most often make. Please choose from the list below.
hand painted cakes
- 3-5 photos of your best work, using some of Katy Sue Designs’ products if possible.
- Links to your blog, website, and social media sites. E.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest etc.
- A short bio on why you want to be part of the Katy Sue Design Team.
Deadline for Applications is Monday 23rd September 2019. Successful Applicants will be notified by email by Friday 27th September 2019.