Check out this Easter video project using the Sugar Buttons animal moulds. Super easy to make, this fun project is perfect to get the kids involved with.
Here is a step by step on how to make your own Easter Cross Card. A big thank you to Margaret Waters for this card design and step by step.
- Cut sheet of A4 card to length of 28cm.
- Score at 6, 11, 17 and 22cm (make short score lines at 11 and 17cm for reference).
- On each score line make light pencil marks at 6 and 11cm go back and complete scoring at 11 and 17cm leaving gap between pencil marks (5 columns).
- Using ruler and craft knife cut horizontally on 6cm marks across columns 2 and 4, repeat on 11cm marks.
- Cut vertically on two outermost score lines to create cross.
- Papers to decorate.
- Outer panels – 2 strips 21 x 5.5cm
- Cross – make template – vertical panel 22 x 5.5cm, horizontal 4.5 x 18cm (this will allow for adjustment) trim edges once in place.
Happy Easter everyone 🙂