Katy Sue Designs Digital Marketing Executive
Katy Sue Designs is well known in the world of cake decorating and crafts, manufacturing and selling a wide range of products used by creative people in the UK and USA.
We’re seeking a dynamic digital marketer with a passion for results to join our team. In a rewarding role, you will proactively manage and develop our online channels, using our exciting and engaging content to execute and analyse digital marketing campaigns that will increase Katy Sue Designs brand awareness and product sales.
Salary up to £23k pa depending on experience.
Please note that we are not looking to engage or work with recruitment agencies.
Closing date: 25th August
Applications by email to: email@example.com
As a leading manufacturer and retailer of award winning creative products to the cake decorating and craft industries, Katy Sue Designs is in the process of developing its market reach and is looking for a dynamic digital marketer to grow online our online community and product sales. You will maximise the reach of our in house creative content across multiple platforms, analyse and measure the associated conversions.
Key areas of the role include:
Managing and developing a social media sales strategy for existing (Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and YouTube) and other relevant channels.
Use of organic and paid, targeted content to generate sales and engage with existing and future customers and fans.
Knowledge and experience of SEO best practice to optimise website structure, setup and page content.
Setup and maintenance of products (copy, images) and product promotions.
Use of Google Analytics and Search Console to analyse website traffic and customer journey/purchase funnel, optimising customer journey where possible.
Preparation of online sales reports to track traffic and product sale sources, return on investment and other
Management of email marketing platform and targeted campaigns.
Distribution of regular emails to Katy Sue Designs customer lists, analysing and optimising open and click through rates to deliver optimum return on investment.
Familiarity and confidence using Google Adwords, Google Shopping and Bing to research, setup, implement, analyse and optimise search campaigns to increase website traffic and product sales.
Knowledge of remarketing and use of the Google Display network to increase product sales.
Third Party Sales Channels
Management and optimisation of product listings on Amazon to increase product sales.
Awareness and exploration of other marketplaces to list and sell Katy Sue Designs products.
Skills and Aptitudes
- A results driven person who loves creating successful digital marketing campaigns and can identify new opportunities for online growth.
- Impeccable attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
Qualifications and Experience
- Demonstrable knowledge with experience of Facebook advertising campaigns.
- Demonstrable digital marketing knowledge with experience of SEO, email marketing and paid search, display and remarketing using Google Adwords, Google Shopping, Google Display Network and Bing Ads.
- Confident using web analytics solutions such as Google Analytics to analyse customer acquisition, journey and purchase funnel.
- Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing, marketing, or relevant field of study.
- Google certification in Adwords and/or Analytics.
- Online marketplace experience (Amazon, eBay and others).
- HTML/CSS experience for email template, webpage design and optimisation.
- Competent using Photoshop or similar to design and edit creative, photography and other images.
- Strong attention to detail, creativity, and ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders and external agencies.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Your desk is ready for you