Katy Sue Designs are looking for talented Clay Crafters, Soap Makers, Jewellery Makers, Mixed Media and Card Makers to join our Craft Design Team. This call is for a 12 month term starting from August 2017.
As our products do cross over a variety of diverse crafts you will be sent only appropriate products which best fit your chosen craft. For example if your passion is card making we will only send you our paper craft range, if you’re into mixed media you will get appropriate paper crafts plus clay, jewellery makers will only be sent appropriate smaller scale silicone moulds etc.
As a Design Team member you:
• will use our latest products to create fantastic handmade samples and send us high quality photos of your designs by a deadline. (Occasionally we may ask you send them in and will provide postage costs).
• will promote Katy Sue Designs on your social media networks
• will provide a project for the Katy Sue Designs blog 3 times per year
• optional – may be asked to create projects for magazines (payment given)
• optional – may be asked for instructional videos which would be uploaded to the Katy Sue Designs YouTube channel (payment given)
What you will get in return:
• new releases appropriate to your craft free of charge prior to their launch
• frequent promotion of your business/work on the Katy Sue Designs Facebook page
• a design team blinkie to display on your blog/website/social media sites
• payment for any printed submissions or videos we request
We’re looking for people who:
• must be able take good quality photographs of their work.
• are enthusiastic about Katy Sue Designs products
• have a good understanding of social media, are active Facebook users
• have the time and energy to devote to our team .
• can meet set deadlines. Our Deadlines are very short with typically no more than 3 weeks to complete.
How to Apply
Please email Noreen at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
1. your Name, Email, Phone Number, Address including Country
2. which type of craft do you want to be considered for (you may select more than 1 but keep in mind you must have the time to devote to more than one category):
Jewellery Making (using polymer clays)
3. 3-5 photos of your best work, some using some of Katy Sue products if possible
4. links to your blog, website, social media sites – Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest etc
5. a short bio and why you want to be part of the Katy Sue Design Team
Deadline for Applications is Friday 21st July.
Successful Applicants will be notified by email by Friday 28th of July.